With tickets now on sale for Royal Windsor Horse Show, 10 – 14 May 2017, exciting times lie ahead, and now is the perfect time to decide what you would like to see next year. A selection of new, exciting classes will join those firm favourites that you come back for year after year. In 2017, evenings are back at Royal Windsor – and there’s even a chance to reserve seats!
The Show will host a total of 8 performances over five days in May 2017, Wednesday Day, Thursday Day and Evening, Friday Day and Evening, Saturday Day and Evening, and Sunday Day. This new Show structure brings new ticket options for you, enabling you to pick and choose exactly what kind of experience you would like at Royal Windsor Horse Show. Read on for more details, especially on reserved seating for the evening performance!
- Entry tickets allow you access to the entireShowground all day, including the Shopping Village, five arenas and unreserved seating in the Castle Arena.
- If you are visiting on a day which hosts an evening performance then your Entry ticket will also allow you access to unreserved seating in the Castle Arena on a first come, first serve, basis, but please be aware that this will be more limited for the Evening performances.
- If you want to guarantee your evening seat, you can upgrade your entry ticket to include a reserved seat for the evening performance from 6pm on Thursday, Friday or Saturday.
Evening Only Tickets
- Evening only tickets allow you access to the Showground from 4pm, and provide you with a reserved seat in the Castle Arena for the evening performance which will begin around 6pm.
- The General Entry seating in the Castle Arena will be cleared before the evening performances on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. General Entry Tickets can be booked on our website rwhs.co.uk or by calling the box office on 0844 581 4960.
- The Windsor Enclosure is located in the North East corner of the Castle Arena and boasts a luscious lawn next to the Castle Arena, a deli where you can get a light bite, plus a champagne bar to soothe your thirst on a sunny day.
- Reserved seating for the Windsor Enclosure is located on the East side of the Arena, adjacent to the Royal Enclosure
- Tickets for the Windsor Enclosure are available to book by performance, if you would like to attend both the day and evening performances on Thursday, Friday or Saturday, then you can book both tickets together for a discounted rate through our website rwhs.co.uk or by calling the box office on 0844 581 4960.
- The Members Enclosure will once again unite luxury and history at Royal Windsor, offering the Members Terrace overlooking the Castle Arena, along with the Members restaurant, deli and bar.
- Plentiful seating for Members is located on the East side of the Castle Arena, adjacent to the Royal Enclosure for a premier view of the action.
- Members Enclosure tickets can be booked by performance or for the entire week. If you would like to attend both the Daytime and Evening performances on Thursday, Friday or Saturday then you can access a discounted Evening rate when booking your Daytime Members Enclosure
- Full Membership includes one Full Membership Badge valid for every day of the Show, including both daytime and evening performances, plus one guest badge per performance. Full Members also receive one Forward Car Parking pass for the duration of the Show, access to the dedicated Members seating, and an invitation for the Member and guest to the Members Reception.
- Full Members also receive two complimentary tickets to a selected performance at Olympia, The London International Horse Show 2017, and general admission to the Royal Windsor Horse Show Cup held at Guards Polo Club in May.
- Book Royal Windsor membership on our website rwhs.co.uk or by calling the box office on 0844 581 4960
Get tickets now on the RWHS website or call the box office on 0844 581 4960. Local residents can get tickets from Windsor Information Centre, visit them in Windsor Royal Shopping, or call 01753 743589.